HydroConeTM, the GCA® implant insertion device that will help you to achieve a better outcome, by optimising your time during surgery and reducing risk of complications6,7,8,9.
- Sterile, single patient use instrument for the delivery of gel implants made from a clear polymeric material that is soft and flexible.
- Designed to make inserting all breast gel implants easier.
- Inner surface has a coating made of hyaluronic acid, extremely slippery when hydrated with sterile saline solution.
- Packaged in a sterile double pouch system.
Key Benefits on using HydroConeTM in surgery:
- Safety: Employs minimal-touch delivery technique which may reduce post-operative complications6,7,8.
- Convenience: Helps to distribute the force applied to the implant. Ease of insertion which may reduce surgery time or make the procedure more efficient9.
- Broad usage: Designed to work with silicone implants and with different surgical approaches10.